- Increase participant engagement with accessible multimedia content
- Easily create contextual 360 scenes of real environments & annotated 3D objects
- Easy to learn and update with no coding experience required
#1 Interactive Media for Learner Engagement
ThingLink is the leading industry solution for creating interactive media for engaging and accessible learning experiences.
Your course content needs to engage your participants and create an experience that leaves a lasting memory. ThingLink is the perfect solution! Present your content as an unforgettable, interactive learning experience embedded directly in your lessons. Creating a ThingLink requires no advanced skills or coding experience. It saves time and money, improves the learner experience, and, as a result, leads to happier students who will leave rave reviews.
Simple to learn, easy to embed with limitless uses
Educators, Learning Designers, freelancers and digital content specialists across thousands of organizations use ThingLink to create interactive maps, accessible images, escape rooms, scenes for observational skills, infographics, timelines and much more.
- Stand out from the crowd and create more memorable learning experiences using multimedia immersive content. After all, when students have a great learning experience, they’ll be more likely to recommend your course to their friends.
- Use ThingLink’s statistics to see what course participants are looking at within the course materials to quickly and easily improve and adapt your learning materials.
- Fast to learn and quick to edit. Creating a ThingLink requires no advanced skills or coding experience.
- Create new ways for your students to progress through your course with the conditional transition feature. Course participants move to the next scene or image by answering an embedded question.
- Upload layers of text, images, videos and audio to tags within each scene or image. ThingLink offers exclusive use of their 360 Image library and an integration with Unsplash to provide you with millions of images.
- Easily update your course materials directly in ThingLink without the need to re-upload to Thinkific.
- Add key learning points in a variety of media to suit a wide range of learning styles, including accessibility options such as Microsoft Immersive Reader. Embed 3rd party apps and tools within the ThingLink to further increase your range of content presentation.
- Create branded content easily using the Canva integration built in to the ThingLink editor.
- Create realistic recreations of complex work and real world environments using 360 tours and realistic modelling and rendering of 3d objects for virtual handling and examination